Re: Mohamed's Daily doses ....

On 20:26 Thu 03 Aug     , محمد سعد wrote:
> في خميس 3 أغسطس 2006 18:47, كتب doc-request at arabeyes dot org:
> yes i am working on the technical  glossary
> youssef is also working on that
> I have already 1341 nearly unique translations
> my daily posts are for you and the others to comment and agree on since there
> are a lot of regional uses in the arab world
> you can use them freely in your translations if you need them
>
> --
> محمد سعد
Sorry, but I can't see any CVS commits in the "technicaldictionary" module since last commit from Youssef, so where is your work ?

Another thing, I want to contribute to this, and since Youssef
disappeared :) we, me and you, can organize our work together.

The last thing, I ask every one concerned with translation to stop
translating for now and help to finish this technical dictionary first,
this is an urgent issue guys.

--
Khaled Hosny

Egyptian GNU/Linux user