Re: الى فريق الترجمة

Salam!

A warm welcome and thank you for your request to join us.

We are currently working on both Gnome or KDE. We're a bit short of
staff working on Gnome so if you would like to join the Gnome team
then you are very welcome.

As you are using linux, I recommand you get KBabel as it will make it
easy for you.

Get this file (right click and save as), open it with KBabel and start
translating.

http://l10n-status.gnome.org/gnome-2.16/PO/gnome-system-tools.HEAD.ar.po

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask here. If you would
like to work on anything else, by any means just ask.

Djihed

PS. Raffah, according to his mail headers he is a thunderbird user on linux ;-)