Re: Fixing arabic related bugs

Le Mercredi 26 Octobre 2005 21:55, Bashar a écrit :
> وعليكم السلام
>

> Can you point me to the open bugs page you're talking about please?
>

> BTW how to pronounce your name in Arabic? شاهيبي or شاحبي ? :)
السلام عليكم
The page is http://wiki.arabeyes.org/OpenBugs . What way do you think is the
best to learn programming ? I learnt web design with flash and xhtml/css my
self without books, only by reading some short tutorials, reading source
codes and analysing how web page are made. After that I was able to make my
first web site at 14-15 and a second one this summer. Do you think I can
learn programming that way ?

My name in arabic is يوسف الشهيبي ;)