Re: Arabic homepage for Firefox 1.5

On 10/8/05, Nadim Shaikli <shaikli at yahoo dot com> wrote:

> Ayman, are these files in arabeyes' CVS ?  Do they need to be to
> better structure things so you gents can work more together and
> better coordinate ?

Hmm, I see I've created a mess here, I thought it isn't worth the
effort to convert to .po and commit to CVS, for only a handful of
files.

Anyway, I still think it isn't worth it, perhaps all the files are
already translated now or something.

Or maybe the wiki is more suited for this? Don't know, what do you think?

> Let us know if any help (structural or otherwise) is needed.
>
> Salam & Ramadan Mubarak.
>
>  - Nadim

Thanks.

-Ayman