Re: Arabic homepage for Firefox 1.5

Excellent, Anass also replied in private telling me that he wants to
work on some files, Anass, what files are you working on? So we don't
do duplicate work.

BTW, Arabic builds of Firefox 1.5 beta 2 are out [1], we only have
Linux and Mac builds for now, the Win32 build server went down
yesterday unfortunately, I'll announce on the list when Win32 builds
are available, so we can do testing before the upcoming 1.5 release.

Thanks everyone.

-Ayman

[1] http://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/firefox/nightly/latest-mozilla1.8-l10n/