Re: Using KBabel

Salam Ahmad,

You don't need to switch to KDE in order to use KDE apps, I use KBabel
myself, and I don't even have KDE installed, just the required libs
for KDE apps, I think you use Fedora, and last time I checked it had
KBabel RPM on the CDs, just install the RPM, and it will handle the
dependencies for you.

Good luck, and hope to see you doing productive work here soon :)

-Ayman