Re: QAC, Chapter 2: The Official Re-Institution

On Tue, 22 Mar 2005 15:15:27 +0200, Abdulaziz Al-Arfaj
<aalarfaj at gmail dot com> wrote:
[...]
> And thats it! I'll ask for more stuff as I remember it... :-)

By the way gentlemen, we do have an old agenda for an old meeting that
never took place. I think that meeting's agenda should be modified and
be taken as the agenda for our next meeting. Its right here:

http://wiki.arabeyes.org/QacAgenda

Some of the items are obsolete, and some are non-critical, so we will
probably skip them as we go along. This meeting will primarily be
proof that we are back online with QAC. Please review the agenda, see
what you can do to prepare for the meeting, and if you have items to
add to the agenda, please save them for the next meeting :-)

Abdulaziz,