Re: Introducing myself + a question

hamed wrote:

>f I'm not intrusion
>

> from the Tajweed rules & references
>
>hamzat alwasl & alkat3 is not one of the differences
>between eastern & western moslems =Hafs&Warsh
>wasl hamza exist in :
>al ال التعريف
>past of fifth&sixth verbs ماضي الخماسي والسداسي انتقل واستغفر والأمر منهما
>ومصدرهما انتقال و استغفار
>order style of Thied verbs أمر الفعل الثلاثي اضرب
>in seven nowns ابن امرؤ ابنة امرأة اثنان اثنتان اسم
>and kat3 in al another words
>
>Thanks
>Hamed

Thanks everyone for the follow-ups.
Hamed mentioned the exact rules we learned in school. Thank you Hamed.
I usually use method similar to Oassama's method (O.K. method ;) ),
(except that I use Waw instead of Fa to precede the verb).
I see that everyone agrees, so why don't you specify those rules
somewhere in the tranlation docs to make everyone aware of it? Because I
think too many people make mistakes in Hamzat alwasl.
By the way, Ossama mentioned that you'd agreed to use infinitive form
instead of the imperative form. could someone explain that to me?
because I read that I should do the opposite, ie using the imperative
form: احفظ instead of حفظ .

Thank you all.