Re: I want to help

--- fawaz fawaz <fawazarahman at gmail dot com> wrote:
> Dear brothers :
> I`d like to know which files could I start with??????????

So, you are ready to use CVS and kbabel or whatever translation tool?
I really need help with OOo (OpenOffice.org) more than Debian if you ask me.

Otherwise, you can just pick any of the non finished files and test your
muscles on that ;-)

http://www.arabeyes.org/misc/debian_status_bar.html

Ones that start with 'www' are related to the website. Anyway, just pick which
one you want and get it from http://cvs.arabeyes.org/viewcvs/translate/debian/
or just use CVS to check it out.

regards,
Ossama Khayat