Mozilla status (June)

Salam everyone,

1) Firefox 1.0.x translation is now in Mozilla's CVS [1], and the
project is now official [2], hopefully we will have Arabic builds very
soon once the files are finally approved.
2) Firefox 1.1 still needs work, deadline is end of June, I think we
can make it quite easily, and now that I have CVS access to Mozilla's
CVS, it won't take much time to go official as 1.0.x took.
3) We currently have 2 contributors who are translating files for
Thunderbird, still reviewing their work, hopefully soon they will be
able to work on their own.
4) Did some experimenting with tagging and branching to hide
firefox/locale and firefox/package, no luck so far :p

This is what I can think of.

[1] http://lxr.mozilla.org/l10n-aviarybranch/source/browser/locales/ar-JO/
[2] http://wiki.mozilla.org/L10n:Firefox_1.0.x_Status#Arabic_.28ar-JO.29

--