Re: Gnome, KDE and Drupal sync

--- Abdulaziz Al-Arfaj <aalarfaj at gmail dot com> wrote:
> On Saturday 16 July 2005 08:42, Nadim Shaikli wrote:
> > Abdulaziz, I see you got your account info from KDE so this very much
> > is in your court.  I also noticed that KDE is now using subversion and
> > not CVS - is this an issue (shouldn't be, but...) ?
> [...]
>
> Salam and sorry for the very late reply.
>
> Yes KDE use SVN. I don't know if this is an issue or not yet. The nice
> people at KDE kindly sent me the documentation which believe it or not
> I have not read yet.

Don't you miss your collage days already ? :-)

Abdulaziz, you can download the files from SVN to your machine and then
simply upload them to our CVS (so you act as the application translation
medium or staging area).  Give it a try in earnest to give those that
are looking to contribute something to work on.

> Most likely I will need a bit of help before I can start this, but once the
> ball is rolling I will try to keep syncing monthly regardless of translation
> activity.
>
> Oh, and I wont be outdone by Gnome ;-)

Sounds like a challenge to me :-)

So we kinda know about drupal and KDE, what about Gnome's status and upload ?

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs