[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Mandrake -> Mandriva
- To: Documentation and Translation <doc at arabeyes dot org>
- Subject: Re: Mandrake -> Mandriva
- From: Nadim Shaikli <shaikli at yahoo dot com>
- Date: Sat, 16 Jul 2005 10:36:36 -0700 (PDT)
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=yahoo.com; h=Message-ID:Received:Date:From:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=idCdMZs626YI7ZMmofFOBM7vIJAeGrsMhwZMgflL/Wd/VtHF5iM8TFS6UJbJenGLwReJ4W6Xy0FCedRgWG+F2RoJuOnTFnHO5YoJZNb3JZ+sKoZm7uLzH3+UqXvXCtvqFSxDkdGUKGGFy7I031od2ZUhAR3JNXImLWTarJuP9tc= ;
--- Youcef Rabah Rahal <y dot rahal at gmail dot com> wrote:
> > Yup, a backend change is needed. In the DB, but that, you should be
> > able to do it from the web interface when you are logged in.
> > An 'mv mandrake mandriva' is also needed in CVS.
> OK, I did my part. I did not want to change the logs since they are,
> well, historic. All is needed now to be changed is:
> 1- DB (Mandrake to Mandriva)
> 2- CVS (same as above)
> 3- Small desription of the project (Here it needs to be 'Mandriva Linux')
> Only an admin can do that.
OK, I think I took care of everything on the backend except for the status
bar (for whatever reason I wasn't able to 'cvs update -dP' on sina as it
gave me a mysterious "Unknown host cvs.arabeyes.org." error) -- will need
to talk to M.Sameer or Elzubeir to see what's going on.
Youcef, let me know if I missed anything...
Start your day with Yahoo! - make it your home page