[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: ICT Arabization project
- To: Documentation and Translation <doc at arabeyes dot org>
- Subject: Re: ICT Arabization project
- From: Chahibi Youssef <chahibi at gmail dot com>
- Date: Sat, 16 Jul 2005 12:26:52 +0000
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=beta; d=gmail.com; h=received:message-id:date:from:reply-to:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references; b=gB6zlRJ6XVElklbvDEXeh6qPPvAWJZ3V2nThZtq8jGUw47iFHeRF0tiZz8IdEPx/EJ3KaYFB60xrrhvwVCjMtP14LvvAKbPjaST0DUeuYeqF6S4uIsFAEyoQPers+4LzkVWnDMh+/CkVMqbYtSCFt+L2/o4bahJYi53Jq4p4/ak=
Hi Nadim, I visited Rabat last week to meet the BCA ( مكتب تنسيق
التعريب ), but unfortunately the director wasn't there, but I received
a free dictionary.
The dictionary doen't have a mention of copyright protection, so if you
want we may have to update QaMoose if you want. There are about
180pages with about 20 terms in each page. I can scan all the pages to
you if there are some volunteers to collaborate. Thank you.