[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Mandriva Club V2 - fully translatable
- To: Documentation and Translation <doc at arabeyes dot org>
- Subject: Re: Mandriva Club V2 - fully translatable
- From: Nadim Shaikli <shaikli at yahoo dot com>
- Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2005 23:52:46 -0700 (PDT)
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=yahoo.com; h=Message-ID:Received:Date:From:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=S+mOrpTfFu9uN9of1pXKhRlWbPprpG1R9DoNgSKu0eLGr/ZY/SpnwGBnaaqvpSseJGgs4l6ZenUlqnVZp9eFekP51qyy76V1s2PQzqFY21gKaP0Uwv+5fYenDuH+22GqM2PGnvMt16+/uOWj/ziMRUTqzlwkzXpDliKxMBybSOw= ;
--- Chahibi Youssef <chahibi at gmail dot com> wrote:
> I am already involved in translating Mandriva web site in Arabic,
> there is still a lot of work to do, you wan see my uncompleted work in
> http://www.mandrivalinux.com/ar, I'll be happy if someone can help me here
> (Translation, advices, reviewing ... ) because it's more reasonable to
> have a complete translation of the main web site before translating the
> club .
Chahibi, if there is anything Arabeyes can offer (such as CVS hosting, etc)
don't hesitate to ask.
Keep at it and Salam.
Do You Yahoo!?
Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around