Fwd: Mandriva Club V2 - fully translatable

If anyone is interested...

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Pablo Saratxaga <pablo at mandriva dot com>
Date: Jul 15, 2005 3:45 PM
Subject: Mandriva Club V2 - fully translatable
To: Pablo Saratxaga <srtxg at chanae dot alphanet dot ch>

Kaixo!

The Mandriva Club will soon change to a new format, wiki-based
and fully translatable.

It is still in testing stage, but you can already start translating
the interface right now, in any language; and also just explore it
and suggest improvements and corrections.

If you have already a club account just go
to http://club.mandriva.com/ and log in

For i18n info and translations, go to "Contributors section" (in the right
side in the main page) then to "Club I18n".

For any question don't hesitate to ask me; you can also
reach me trough Jabber, my Jabber ID is pablo at walon dot org

I hope to see this club V2 support as many languages
as the Mandriva Linux distribution

Thank you very much

--

--

Ki ça vos våye bén,
Pablo Saratxaga

http://chanae.walon.org/pablo/          PGP Key available, key ID: 0xD9B85466
[you can write me in Walloon, Spanish, French, English, Catalan or Esperanto]
[min povas skribi en valona, esperanta, angla aux latinidaj lingvoj]

--
Youcef R. Rahal