arabic man pages again

I'm interested in translating man pages,I was toled that I should
convert them to po files first (for many reasons as you know)
Mr adn (in the irc channel) advised me to use po4a for converting the
man pages,but unfortunately  I have errors while trying to install it
(I think it needs newer versions of pearl)
so , can any one (other than me)  convert the man pages to po files
and commit them to the cvs (where any one interested can get them and
start translation)?

--
Khaled Hosny