Re: wikipage for reporting on translation

Salam,

On Fri, 21 Jan 2005 13:41:08 +0100, Youcef Rabah Rahal
<y dot rahal at gmail dot com> wrote:
> Salam,
>
> On Fri, 21 Jan 2005 14:11:34 +0200, Alaa Abd El Fattah <alaa at manalaa dot net> wrote:
>
> > oh you got me wrong, I'm not about to begin the process of reviewing
> > Mandrake translation at all, I just ran the installer and noticed a
> > couple of things, I'm too lazy to be involved in a proper QA process but
> > I thought it might help to collect anything I happen upon, if everyone
> > did the same we might end up helping QAC a little.
>
> Hmm, then I think we should have categories for translation projects
> in the bug tracking system, since this looks really like a 'bug' to
> me... I'm filing a bug report for that ;)

OK, it's now there (Thank you Mohammed!). So you can report
translation bugs like any other bug.

Salam,

PS: To those interested, this thread started on 'general':
http://lists.arabeyes.org/archives/general/2005/January/msg00089.html

--
Youcef R. Rahal