Re: Mozilla Status

On Tue, 18 Jan 2005 17:49:02 +0200, Ayman Hourieh <aymanh at gmail dot com> wrote:
[...]
> Any idea where the readme on how to create .po and .xpi files should go in CVS?
>
> -Ayman

If its Mozilla specific, putting it under translate/mozilla should be
fine. If its more general and can be helpful to translators of other
projects that don't use POs (I'm thinking OOo) then please put it
somewhere where we can read it first, then we'll see where it should
go on cvs.

Abdulaziz,