Re: New contributor

On Tue, 11 Jan 2005 11:44:07 +0300, Rashad Hourie
<rashadhourie at gawab dot com> wrote:
> Hello everybody...
>
>   My name is Rashad, I am a new contributor in Arabeyes, I am
> interested in Content Management Systems in general, and I'll be glad to
> contribute translating Plone.

Ahlan ibn el 3am :)

On Tue, 11 Jan 2005 12:00:10 +0300, Abdulaziz Al-Arfaj
<aalarfaj at gmail dot com> wrote:

> Do you have your CVS account yet? If not, apply for one ASAP. If you
> have proxy issues Ayman can help you with those :-)

I don't think Rashad has proxy issues right now, but when he comes to
Latakia, I'll help him with those issues.

> In the meantime, do please read the translation HOW-TO. Also try to
> explore some PO files to see how we do things around here (take a look
> at the PO files from either Gnome or Firefox or OOo. They represent
> our "best" quality translations).

I think he has already read the HOWTOs, and did some work on Plone po,
he's waiting for some read work to be assigned ;)

-Ayman