Re: I need your voice for a Debian Installer demo

--- Christian Perrier <bubulle at debian dot org> wrote:
[...]
> Ossama's voice received.
>
> Michelle, would you mind recoding the Persian version for me (if my
> memory is correct, you do speak Persian....). Otherwise, Ossama,
> please ask your brother..:)

Sure. Red, can you please provide us with something in Persian?
We need a simple greeting as a demonstration for Debian when it's ready in
Persian as well.
The greeting is something like "Hello.. Welcome to your new Debian system, in
Persian language".

thanks bro,
Ossama