Re: [i18n] translations dead line

Salam,

> Sorry if this is an old mail, but is the deadline still ahead? I think DrakX
> still needs alot of QA, and starting from tomorrow, I'll be able maybe to work
> for at least 3 hours daily on it till next Monday.

Here's all I have:

http://qa.mandrakesoft.com/twiki/bin/view/Main/Mandrakelinux102

As usual, you can see that the deadlines are not really followed ;) Of
course, at least, the strings are frozen. But you can do QA anytime as
you know, even after the deadline, they just won't make it to 10.2,
but they'll normally be there in next releases.

> I already did some changes, so please sync.

Working on it...

Youcef R. Rahal