Re: Gimp Translate

--- DAIF AL-OTAIBI <d4d at hotmail dot com> wrote:
> السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته
> لقد قمت بترجمة 90 % من برنامج الرسم Gimp .
> والملفات موجوده على هذه الرابط
> http://www.daif.net/files/gimp-2.3.3.zip
> اريد ان يتم انشاء مشروع ترجمة جديد تحت
> عنوان Gimp
> ووضع الملفات فيه .

A couple of notes,

 1. Please don't mail to more than _one_ mailing-list at a time.
 2. Please mail all translation related topics to the 'doc' list.

Else, great work and do please keep at it (it would have been best
to let us know apriori about your work on this package before you
started the translation to give us time to setup things).

Here are some thoughts/questions to Arabeyes'ers regarding where
to house this semi-completed/translated work.  Isn't the Gimp part
of the Gnome package tree (I thought I saw it there), if not should
we have a "misc" (or "others" or "world" or ...) project to house
all these single file applications instead of starting a project
for each one.

Thoughts ?