Re: Solutions Linux 2005

On Mon, 14 Feb 2005 23:26:04 -0800 (PST), Ossama Khayat
<okhayat at yahoo dot com> wrote:
> --- Youcef Rabah Rahal <y dot rahal at gmail dot com> wrote:
> > Salam,
> >
> > OK, so I finally added the picture...
> >
> > http://art.arabeyes.org/sl2005
>
> Nice one ;-) I like you more without hair though.. hehe

Heh. My wife tells me the same thing everyday! Man, I'm gonna loose
most of my hair in the coming few years, so why not just keep it a
little bit long for now? ;-)

> > In passing, while browsing, I found this spam message (in the comments):
> >
> > http://art.arabeyes.org/gatherings/PA120002
> >
> > I don't know if there are others.
>
> Thanks, removed it. Well, we can prevent commenting later on if this gets
> rather annoying.

Is there a way to simply 'moderate' comments? ie read them before they
get posted publicly. I think this is possible because the number of
comments is rather small (or at least I think so). Is there a way to
do that in the gallery?

Youcef R. Rahal