Wordlist as plain text

Hi,

I am doing an MA in Typeface Design at the University of Reading, UK. For
my final practical project I am going to design an Arabic/Latin script
font couple. Among other things I am researching, I'd like to explore the
visual differences between written Arabic and written Farsi. To do
this I need to look at linguistic frequencies of letters in both languages
- data from this comparison could likely influence my design decisions
since I am going to design a typeface that should be particularly suited
for Farsi texts. I stumbled across this project and liked it a lot. I also
found the wordlist, but since I am not really a computer geek I dont know
how to deal with those files. I'd be very grateful if I could get the
Arabic word-database in plain text, ideally Unicode formatted.

kind regards,
Titus