groff and arabic support

As a part of my intersest in Arabic manpages, I sent message to groff
mailing list asking about Arabic support, that is the replay
> use Arabic with groff now - I hop that I'm wrong -.

I'm very sorry to say that you are right.  groff doesn't support
right-to-left scripts, and it won't do that in the future except you
find a good guy who wants to implement that.  Additionally, it has
absolutely no support for a shaping engine necessary for real Arabic
processing.

It really hurts me to say that but I think that the cleanest way
currently is to use an external man2xxx (for example, man2html)
translator.

    Werner
So, can any one help in this ?