Re: call for action

Salam,

>In passing, that script (ie. that results in all those 'qac_terms_X.po'
>files) is __GREAT__ for consistency checks.  In other words, it is a
>great tool to see that all the same phrases were translated in the same
>manner.  In short, it should also be used to make sure all our work is
>consistent within a single project and across projects and it is very
>easy to run.

IMHO good OP, so what do I need done?

please make that script make a po file which includes:

gnome desktop pos
gnome libs pos
open office pos
and DI pos

then please give it to me or upload it as the official QAC wordlist po
and make an announcement.
Then everyone will download it and we'll see after.

what's about it?

Arafat