Re: QaMoose v2.1

Wa Alaykum Assalam,
I never thought you were Moroccan. One of my best friends family name is Echihabi but that is different. It is nice to know that there
are Moroccans out there working in a similar field.
I think I already told you in one of my last emails. I got stardict working thanks to you. Unfortunately, that was not what I needed.
I need a more detailed dictionary that would give me the meaning of an english word depending on how it is used in a sentence (verb,
adj...) as the meaning can be completely different. I already emailed the list but no one got back to me. I was wondering if you know
of any.
baraka allah feek,
Ghita