Re: call for gnome

--- Arafat Medini <arafato at gmail dot com> wrote:
> Nadim right now I'm preparing the new po files, but I forgot how to
> tag the old ones can you point me to some docs? or give me a hint?

I'm not the expert on this, but you can always 'man cvs' and search
for tags :-)  If you are afraid to mess something up, you can always
create a mini repository on your system to experiment with and then
proceed from there.  Alas, import all the new files and then (I think)
simply do,

 % cd gnome_root_dir  # or whatever tree you want to tag
 % cvs tag GNOME_2_6  # or pick your favorite tag string

To see what some of the older files have on them do 'cvs log .'

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs