.org

Salam all

Mz computer is broken and I'll have to buy a new one. So excue mz for
the late replz I didn't have internet access till zesterdaz as mz 'uni
week' started. It doesn't look good. to make a long storz short, our
work can't be legallz proven to be a work which is not paid, we do
software and this means we can get theoretically paid for it, the
german law can't categorize our work as being a non paid work. Legally
we can't prove this. We can go into court and angage a lawyer etc. but
with an unknown end. I will go to the 'finanzbehoerde' (like the
ministrz of finance) this week or next week as a last possibilitz and
ask if there is anz last possibility to do. But it looks bad. Excuse
me for taking so long to bring zou this bad news.
The longer version will follow when I have a new PC and/or more time!

Salam
Arafat