Re: working on firefox po's

I agree, mozilla.org products should go under translate/mozilla in my
opinion, Firefox, Thunderbird, Mozilla Suite...

We can move what is currently under translate/mozilla (except for
firefox/ and *.sql) to translate/mozilla/suite, but first give me some
time to see how to make use of them, as they are .dtd files and not
.po's, and they are quite old (more than a year).

Let us first work on Firefox 1.0, when it's done, we can see how to
organize the project's CVS.

Ayman