Re: working on firefox po's

On Sat, 30 Oct 2004 14:55:55 -0700 (PDT), Nadim Shaikli
<shaikli at yahoo dot com> wrote:

> M.Elzubeir, please remove (or archive) all the older .sql files
> that are in the Mozilla CVS (they are dated and non-conforming).

I'm not sure I like the way the files have been imported. I'm tempted
to move the CVS/translate/mozilla/firefox into
CVS/translate/mozilla-firefox and leave mozilla/ as-is.

Any objections?

P.S. In the future, please make requests such as this on the bug
tracking system [1]. There is a good chance I may not read every
message that goes out on every list.

[1] http://bugs.arabeyes.org/

Regards
| Unix the 'right' way |  http://elzubeir.openius.com/|