Re: working on firefox po's

--- Ayman Hourieh <aymanh at gmail dot com> wrote:
> I've uploaded Firefox 1.0 POTs that Arafat provided, and
> done some work on them.

I've updated the Mozilla project page [1] as well as added Mozilla
to our automatic daily translation status generator [2].  Ayman, feel
free to modify the Mozilla project page to better reflect its current
status and make sure to address the ToDo's noted there - the page is
all yours.

M.Elzubeir, please remove (or archive) all the older .sql files
that are in the Mozilla CVS (they are dated and non-conforming).

[1] http://www.arabeyes.org/project.php?proj=Mozilla
[2] http://www.arabeyes.org/misc/mozilla_status_bar.html