Arabic localozation of Firefox 1.0

Taking the discussion to Doc.

There is a page[0] that explains the steps required to localize
Mozilla products (including Firefox), I followed the steps and got
Mozilla Translator[1] up.

There is a tool[2] that converts Mozilla's string files to .pos, I
think it was used to generate the .pos Arafat got from the
localization team.

.pos are easier to work with, while it's easier to generate .xpi or
.jar files from Mozilla Translator.

So who wants to work on localizing Firefox 1.0?

[0] http://www.mozilla.org/projects/l10n/mlp_howto_Firefox.html
[1] http://sourceforge.net/projects/moztrans/
[2] http://www.mozilla.org/projects/l10n/mlp_tools.html#leveraging