[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Debian Installer translations: 1 fuzzy in partman-md
- To: carlos_liu at yahoo dot com, elian at lycos dot com, andrelop at debian dot org, kebil at kaunas dot init dot lt, kmuto at debian dot org, vi at fsf dot hu, bubulle at debian dot org, tale at debian dot org, debian-l10n-greek at lists dot debian dot org, kurem at debian dot cz, eugen at univ dot kiev dot ua, Peter dot Mann at tuke dot sk, cobaco at linux dot be, claus_h at image dot dk, jordi at debian dot org, jfs at computer dot org, seppy at debian dot org, elmig at debianpt dot org, pere at debian dot org, nikolai at prokoschenko dot de, esafir at yahoo dot com, eppesuig at debian dot org, cwryu at debian dot org, pelle at dsv dot su dot se, ogi at fmi dot uni-sofia dot bg, tetralet at pchome dot com dot tw, doc at arabeyes dot org, yuxel at sonsuzdongu dot com, gandalfar at gmail dot com, ip428u at camin11c dot sexypenguins dot com, webmaster at guides dot co dot il, i18n-no at lister dot ping dot uio dot no, Dafydd Harries <daf at muse dot 19inch dot net>, parlin_i at yahoo dot com, pi at beobide dot net, trasno at ceu dot fi dot udc dot es, debian-l10n at vn dot refer dot org, demonbane at the-love-shack dot net, rajeshmenon at nyu dot edu, a dot bijanzadeh at linuxiran dot org, kruno at linux dot hr, aigarius at debian dot org, fenio at o2 dot pl, jaonary at ifrance dot com
- Subject: Debian Installer translations: 1 fuzzy in partman-md
- From: Christian Perrier <bubulle at debian dot org>
- Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2004 13:40:17 +0200
- User-agent: Mutt/1.5.6+20040907i
A new fuzzy string appeared in partman-md.
As this package needs to be uploaded again, please check your
translations as soon as possible.
The majority of languages have been unfuzzied manually by Joey Hess,
Frans Pop and myself by s/LVM/RAID (the new template was carefull
chosen for being similar to a partman-lvm template).
The only left languages are those which obviously used a detailed
formulation for "LVM" such as Norwegian (both) and Albanian...as well
as languages which were not complete at the end of the string freeze.