KDE Translators

Salam,

I am inclined to simply remove the names of the people who are not
replying to my emails about KDE to confirm their contributing status.
The only exception to this rule is Jasem Mutlaq who is only concerned
with kstars.po (so I still remember you ;)

The individuals who need to confirm their status are:

Hafid Benhadria (benhadria)
Mohammed Gamal (gamal)
Munzir Obeid (obeid)

The best way to confirm your status is by committing some translations
of course ;) Otherwise, please let me know what your status is so we
can move forward knowing exactly who's onboard and who is not. A list
of names is useless to me.

NOTE: I know that it might seem unfair that if someone has contributed
in the past, their names would be removed from the list -- but this is
something that you might want to take up on the 'admin' [1] list since
it's website related. As it is, only current and active contributors
are to be listed.