Re: KDE maintainership

--- isam at bayazidi dot net wrote:
> - Ahmed, I emailed you more than a month ago with instructions of joining
> the KDE translation team, and I didn't hear back from you .. I am glad
> that you are interested, the KDE translation project is in need for
> volunteers.

Ahmed has uploaded his work to a website for people to look at
and inspect.  M.Elzubeir (or any other translator with 5-10 minutes
on their hands), do please make sure to take care of this new hard
working individual so we can get him folded into the mix.

  http://lists.arabeyes.org/archives/doc/2004/October/msg00030.html