Re: WinSCP3

Salam,

I'm moving this thread to the doc list where it's more appropriate.

We don't have a list of translations of technical words (yet) unfortunately.
We've been trying to put one together for months now. There is QaMoose, but
that contains mostly non-technical words. My suggestion is that whenever you
find a word (or 5 or 10 or 20 or any number of words) that you have difficulty
in translating, float that list on the documentation list (doc at arabeyes dot org)
and we will do our best to help you.

Not all of us agree on what a translation of any given word should be, so if
you see us arguing over whats the correct translation of a word, just ignore us
and choose what you think is best ;)

Salam,

Abdulaziz,

p.s. Please don't use HTML emails... HTML emails are evil. We only use plain
text here.

--- "S.K." <moon_lightin at yahoo dot com> wrote:

> Alsalam Alikom,
>
> Ramadan Kareem �
>
> I read about WinSCP in Arabeyes Todo List and visited the site mentioned..
> The site offers a translation administration page where you can download some
> files and start translation.
>
> I am interested in this project but I don�t know how I can translate some
> technical words to Arabic!! � Is there a list of words I can use to
> translate?  �I am new here so forgive me if my question seems to be
silly!!�
> I need some guidance �.and I will try to do my best..
[...]