Re: KDE maintainership

On Mon, 2004-10-11 at 13:23, isam at bayazidi dot net wrote:

> Ofcourse not .. and I am really sorry for not being up-to-it again ..

Fair enough. I will perform the sync tomorrow night (Dubai time). I will
notify Thomas tomorrow as well, etc.

Ahmad, please send me the files you have translated for review. Please
submit the file(s) you have translated to a bug report requesting a CVS
account. I will review the file(s) and grant you CVS access once I am
satisfied with the quality of translations.

People! We need KDE Translators! I'm not talking about those who come
and go every now and then, I'm talking about the same kind of dedication
the GNOME folks have. We can't let the Arafat gang take the title of the
100% Arabic desktop while we sit there idling!

[it never hurts to add a little bit of competition in the mix ;)]

Seriously though, KDE has been in the backseat for too long now and I
think it is high time for us to get it back on track. It was Arabeyes'
first localization project and I would hate to see it where it is right
now. Let's move it!

Regards
| Unix the 'right' way |  http://elzubeir.openius.com/|