Re: Translate KDE

--- Munzir Taha <munzirtaha at newhorizons dot com dot sa> wrote:
> Many files in arabeyes KDE cvs is not sync'ed yet (for some months now).
> Other files are .pot in KDE repository which we have translated 100%
> waiting for arabeyes gentle hands to upload it. If Isam is busy,
> arabeyes should do this until he comes back or why then we need
> arabeyes to take KDE translation responsibility?! To complicate things?!

This is the first I hear of this.  ISAM, could you please look into this
issue ASAP or delegate someone to it in earnest ?  If you are unable or
uninterested, let us know immediately.

> I am not blaming any one here. Every one has his own priorities but to
> say that KDE translation is lacking behind while arabeyes hosting its
> translation exclusively and don't have time to do a sync is not fair
> at all. I only care about this project because I have done a serious
> effort before and was willing to do more but nothing is encouraging.

I'm not sure what your baggage with regards to Arabeyes is, but if you
have issues bring them forth instead of trying to undermine an entire
effort needlessly.  There are reasons why there are project maintainers
and leaders - if they are absent and people don't complain there isn't
much anyone can do.  It is the project maintainer's responsibility and
all the volunteers' to shout and yell about problems and to be proactive
in bringing forth solutions.

> BTW, I sent some messages regarding this topic before here and no one
> even cared to respond.

Don't remember seeing any.