Re: Does waw el-3atf need a space after it?

more news! There is a rule for linking or not linking the waw! the waw
is linked in EVERY case only in one: when you link two sentences which
are not causally linked in their meanings to each other!
like say: I am eating bananas and killing a donkey, so killing the
donkey has nothing to do with eating bananas... In this case the waw is
not linked!

Salam