Re: Greetings from new member

Salam and Hello,

Great thing please start as soon as you can, I can only encourage you.
It is, as Nadim pointed, something very "exotic", very experimental and
maybe even harder to establish, BUT why not? We need experiments, we
need crazy idea (well this idea is not totally pointless...) We need
life, freshness and experiments in our a project besides our usual work.
So I am totally for this and I encourage you to start on it!

yours
Arafat