Re: Not present for some time

Salam,

1-Ayman still can't irc I think, did this change?
2-There is no 2.10 right now, all the discussions are about 2.9.x
releases. And 2.9 is head.
3-Next release, simply cz gnome 2.8 is not used in any Arabic country!So
it's importantto concentrate on being up to date till someday linux gets
used.

Salam