Re: gnome "somewhat" status report

I have an SSH account, but I don't know if it has an IRC client or if
it's OK to use it.

I'll upload an HTTP IRC client to my web space and try it first, if it
doesn't go well, I'll see if it's possible to use SSH for this.

CGI IRC [0] looks good to me, other suggestions?

Ayman

[0] http://cgiirc.sourceforge.net/