gnome "somewhat" status report

Salam to all,

As Abdo asked last time about the QA sessions,  they get interrupted but
they are VITAL, so I hope next week we can restart them again, same time
same day hopefully!

I want to translate the gnome desktop by the end of this month
completely so that we have again 100% for the 2.9.x release cycle. And I
am aiming for a 100% translated "extras" branch.  I am very much for
completing the office branch without dia,  cz dia is - in my eyes - not
really important.
And so I hope I'll have enough time to work on gnumeric, finally ;)

Anything to add? feel free...

Arafat