Firefox 1.0 status

Salam,

The translation of Firefox 1.0 is almost done, I'll commit the last
few files later today.

Next, we need to convert the .po's back to Mozilla files (.dtd and
.properties), using the translate [0] tools, right now, the tools give
errors on 2 .po's, and the encoding of some of the generated files
isn't UTF-8, I'm still looking for a solution for this.

I don't think we can make it as an official translation, and I prefer
not to for now, as we need some time to test the translation first,
I'll submit a contrib language package before the release of Firefox
1.0, and after doing some testing, I'll work on making it an official
translation.

Ayman

[0] http://translate.sourceforge.net/