Re: Mozilla deadline?

Salam,

My previous email was correct, we only have a deadline for getting
Arabic Firefox simultaneously with the English version.

Anyway, I think we can make it before nov 9, browser/ is now done, we
still have global/ and some other files here and there, I'll work on
these separate files tomorrow, along with the subdirectories of
global/.

Abdulaziz, feel free to work on whatever files you want in global/ if
you still have time.

Yousef, if you are still interested in contributing, select files from
global/ and work on them :)

Ayman