Cited Arabic in mails

--- Arafat Medini <lumina at silverpen dot de> wrote:
> لا ، أكيد أنني لم أقرأها أو شيء من ذلك،
> عادة أجيب على جميع الرسائل لكن
> الرسائل كثرت و الوقت قل فعفوا إن لم أقرأ
> الرسالة!

Arafat, please please look into your mailer as it is NOT including
proper cited Arabic and you seem to always cite everything (if this
is a bug in evolution, which I suspect you are using, please report
it to them and tell us what to vote on if its a setup issue - please
resolve it).

Here is an example of what I'm talking about,

  http://lists.arabeyes.org/archives/doc/2004/May/msg00219.html