Re: Arabic os

--- Nadim Shaikli <shaikli at yahoo dot com> wrote:

> I gotta admit - the logos do look nice.  Anyone
> interested in contacting
> that person to see if he can create some logos for
> Arabeyes (we are still
> missing some from our projects page).  We're really
> in need of artistic
> professional talent to help out on that front.

I thought they looked nice too, especially the last
one (although Oryx would have been a better name than
ibex...methinks).

I'll write to him if thats okay (will be in Arabic)
and ask him if he is also interested in creating logos
for another Arabic project. I hope he won't think of
us as competitors! :)

Abdulaziz,