Re: Words need better/agreement on translation

--- Ossama Khayat <okhayat at yahoo dot com> wrote:
> Salam,
> Woking on the beast (dist.po) I find words that are
> hard to translate. I'll
> share them here with you - great people, and wait
> for your
> contributions/suggestions while I'm working:
> - Widget: وِدْجِتْ

I used كائن because a widget is essentially an
object, but I would prefer your suggestion.

> - Wrapper: ؟

طوق؟ لفاف؟ بطانية؟ :) no idea!

> - LightWeight: خفيف الثّقل

من الوزن الخفيف أو ذو وزن خفيف

> - include files: ملفت إضافة

ملفات تضمين

> - script/code: شيفرة

script: نص برمجي (I know, its bad, but I cant
think of anything better)
code: كود!

> - console: منصّة

good one!

> Maybe next time we'll create some place in Wiki were
> requests like these could
> be posted :)

It certainly won't hurt. I'll help!

Looks like we're all checking our emails at the same
time. Break up the sowing circle people! we've work to
do! ;-)

Abdulaziz,