Re: fedora:simple suggestion for a word

--- Ossama Khayat <okhayat at yahoo dot com> wrote:

> I like these two, and YES they are much better :)

Then, for the Fedora project at least, lets use the
words suggested by Youcef!

> I also would like to note that I'm using the work
> ترقية for upgrade
> instead of تطوير that I used before. Thanks to
> the nice people working on
> Fedora who taught me this and other nice words :)

Good thing you mentioned this. I've been using
تحديث throughout. I like ترقية. Its a nice
_new_ word. تطوير is already in use as
"development".

If I learned something today its that overloading is
best avoided :)

Abdulaziz,